Jellystone Park™ Franchise Offer
Whether you are converting, purchasing or building a campground, Leisure Systems Inc. has developed a franchise offer to make joining the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ system even more enticing.
- No initiation fee. (A savings of $20,000!)
- A Conversion Package (valued at over $11,000) that includes: 10 foot Yogi Bear™ Statue, Yogi Bear™ Character Costume, Jellystone Park™ Entrance Sign Credit
- Royalties of 6 percent are paid only on incremental gross revenues gained as a Jellystone Park™ after a Base Business Exclusion* is met. (There is a 1 percent Advertising royalty and .5 percent Club Yogi Rewards royalty applicable to all gross revenues.)
- Access to profitable Yogi Bear™ merchandise to improve store sales.
- Tools and Support for areas of Merchandise, Operations and Marketing.
- Comprehensive training for the transition to a Jellystone Park™. Includes:
- CAMP- Certification and Management Program
- CARE- Caring About Recreation and Entertainment
- A proprietary reservations, front office and POS (Point of Sale) system with an online, real-time reservation component for a low monthly fee. Includes training at your property.
*Base Business Exclusion (BBE) is based on your gross revenues for the previous 12 months.
Review the details on the subsequent pages, then contact the Director of Franchise Sales & Development.
Joey Coleman & Rick Coleman – Tabor City, NC
In 2001, we began a unique challenge to build a campground on our family farm 35 miles inland from Myrtle Beach. People responded to our design of large concrete pads, full hook-ups, plenty of open space, and ultimate customer service. But we soon had “growing pains” with procedures and operations.
In 2003, we joined Jellystone Park™. The operations…
Roger & Anna Barry – Fremont, IN
When we joined the Jellystone Park™ system in 1980, we were a small operation without a plan. What we have learned through the years from LSI and our fellow Yogi Bear™ owners and operators has been extremely valuable. We now have over 500 sites, RV Sales, waterslides, and a seven family member team of owners and operating managers. We couldn’t have done it w…
Denny Quigley & Tami Alessio – Harrisville, PA2011 was our first year as a Jellystone Park™. Since then, we have definitely noticed that we are attracting a lot more guests from a much larger radius that extends nationwide. And we are seeing more guests from Canada. Over this three year time period, our store sales have increased almost 45%! The increased business also helped to allow us to do…
Erv & Marilyn Banes – Frankenmuth, MI
We decided to convert to the Jellystone Park™ system in 1996 because the market conditions were changing. Several of our colleagues had converted and grown in the process. We found that by changing our customer base to families, rather than seniors, we expanded.
The advantage of a Jellystone Park™ is that it is so much more alive than the average park. Plu…
Brent Fannin – Delaware Beaches
2011 was our first year as a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™. We saw record occupancy levels with increases of more than 35% year over year! The addition of nine cabins to our park yielded occupancy levels well over 90% each weekend! The conversion to a Jellystone Park™ did exactly what we expected – it grew our business.
Learn More at Our WorkShop
Where: Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Burleson, TX (Near Ft. Worth)
When: September 16 & 17, 2017
Cost: $350/couple which includes 2 nights in a Premium Luxury Cottage Cabin and lunch.
Space is limited! Click here for details and to register.