Prospective Owners Workshop
Thinking about buying or building a campground? You won’t want to miss our 2017 Prospective Owners Workshop being held September 16 & 17 in Burleson, TX. (Near Ft. Worth)
What type of campground should I purchase?
How much will it cost?
Should I consider a joining a franchise to help me?
Is this the right decision for my family?
These questions and more will be addressed during our 1.5 day workshop. Our goal is to help you decide if owning a campground – any campground, whether it’s a Jellystone Park™ or not – is right for you and your family. Our workshop will include educational sessions and a tour of the 2017 Jellystone Park Camp-Resort of the Year. Several instructors are past campground owners and have taught classes at industry conventions and ARVC’s National School of RV Park and Campground Management. They will share industry insights and provide tools for you to make an educated purchase decision. We also have representatives from finance and insurance to provide information about their requirements and processes.
Reserve your spot now. To provide the ultimate learning experience, space is limited and seats will fill fast! Complete the registration form below.
Saturday, September 16:
- Outdoor Hospitality Industry overview
- Understand different types of campgrounds – destination, seasonal, membership, etc.
- Review the franchise process
- A campground lending representative from Business Finance Depot will discuss financing/banking options
- A campground insurance representative from USI Midwest & Hospitality Insurance will provide an overview of current insurance requirements
- Jellystone Park franchising and our “Advantages of Affiliation”
- Session on “Questions I wish I would have asked prior to buying my park.”
- Buying a campground versus building a campground
- Campground valuation – “Don’t fall in love”
- Campfire Social, Q & A
Sunday, September 17:
- Two-hour park tour
- Additional Q&A
Cost & Registration
Cost: $350/couple which includes:
- two nights in a Premium Luxury Cottage at North Texas Jellystone Park in Burleson, TX. View the Cottages here: http://www.northtexasjellystone.com/premium-luxury-cottages/
- gift bag
- lunch on Saturday
- campfire and social Saturday night
- 2-hour tour of North Texas Jellystone Park given by the park’s General Manager. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with staff and gain insight into the hard work and outstanding rewards of campground ownership.
Contact our Director of Franchise Sales & Development.
Brent Fannin – Delaware Beaches
2011 was our first year as a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™. We saw record occupancy levels with increases of more than 35% year over year! The addition of nine cabins to our park yielded occupancy levels well over 90% each weekend! The conversion to a Jellystone Park™ did exactly what we expected – it grew our business.
Roger & Anna Barry – Fremont, IN
When we joined the Jellystone Park™ system in 1980, we were a small operation without a plan. What we have learned through the years from LSI and our fellow Yogi Bear™ owners and operators has been extremely valuable. We now have over 500 sites, RV Sales, waterslides, and a seven family member team of owners and operating managers. We couldn’t have done it w…
Erv & Marilyn Banes – Frankenmuth, MI
We decided to convert to the Jellystone Park™ system in 1996 because the market conditions were changing. Several of our colleagues had converted and grown in the process. We found that by changing our customer base to families, rather than seniors, we expanded.
The advantage of a Jellystone Park™ is that it is so much more alive than the average park. Plu…
Joey Coleman & Rick Coleman – Tabor City, NC
In 2001, we began a unique challenge to build a campground on our family farm 35 miles inland from Myrtle Beach. People responded to our design of large concrete pads, full hook-ups, plenty of open space, and ultimate customer service. But we soon had “growing pains” with procedures and operations.
In 2003, we joined Jellystone Park™. The operations…
Denny Quigley & Tami Alessio – Harrisville, PA2011 was our first year as a Jellystone Park™. Since then, we have definitely noticed that we are attracting a lot more guests from a much larger radius that extends nationwide. And we are seeing more guests from Canada. Over this three year time period, our store sales have increased almost 45%! The increased business also helped to allow us to do…
Learn More at Our WorkShop
Where: Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Burleson, TX (Near Ft. Worth)
When: September 16 & 17, 2017
Cost: $350/couple which includes 2 nights in a Premium Luxury Cottage Cabin and lunch.
Space is limited! Click here for details and to register.