Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts is the only franchise in the United States solely focused on the family camping demographic. There are currently more than 75 Jellystone Park locations in the United States and Canada and due to our recent string of successes, we’re currently expanding into new territories.
It’s not just a campground. It’s Jellystone Park™
We’re Smarter Than the Average Franchise
- Ranked the #1 franchise in the camping category by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2022
- Ranked one of the Top 50 franchises in the United States in terms of franchisee satisfaction by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Ranked one of the Top 100 franchises in the country by Franchise Gator
- 96% of Jellystone Park franchisees recommend the franchise per FranchiseBusinessREVIEW 2021 survey
- Named one of the best franchises in the nation for women by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Jellystone Park existing location revenues have averaged 10.5% annual growth the past four years
- Jellystone Park locations generated an average of $2.8 million in revenue in 2021
Prime Time A&E Cable Episode, TV Game Shows Boost Brand Awareness
By Lisa Courtney
Directory of Franchise Sales and Support
Yogi Bear™ may be in hibernation, but his namesake Jellystone Park is getting plenty of off-season attention, which is great for our brand’s visibility.
A&E’s “Shipping Wars” prime time reality show recently took viewers on the road as a 10-foot Yogi Bear™ statue and a massive Yogi Bear-themed concession stand were transported from Cincinnati to Jellystone Park locations in Asheboro, North Carolina and Tabor City, North Carolina. There was plenty of drama along the way, but both items arrived safely and on time. Yogi Bear, Boo Boo™ and Cindy Bear™ were on hand to celebrate the successful deliveries.
Find Out More
Watch an overview of what makes Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts so special. Then, click to our video gallery to view owner testimonials and other insightful videos.