Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts is the only franchise in the United States solely focused on the family camping demographic. There are currently more than 75 Jellystone Park locations in the United States and Canada and due to our recent string of successes, we’re currently expanding into new territories.
It’s not just a campground. It’s Jellystone Park™
We’re Smarter Than the Average Franchise
- Ranked the #1 franchise in the camping category by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ranked one of the Top 50 franchises in the United States in terms of franchisee satisfaction by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Ranked one of the Top 100 franchises in the country by Franchise Gator
- 92% of Jellystone Park franchisees recommend the franchise per FranchiseBusinessREVIEW 2018 survey
- Named one of the best franchises in the nation for women by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Jellystone Park existing location revenues have averaged 10.5% annual growth the past four years
- Jellystone Park locations generated an average of $1.6 million in revenue in 2018
Marketing Strategies Push Revenues to New Records…
and 2022 is Looking Even Better!
By Trent Hershenson
Vice President of Marketing
Leisure Systems, Inc.
As 2021 draws to a close, the Jellystone Park franchise system is celebrating its 15th consecutive year of all-time record revenues. Continual growth during a period that included The Great Recession, 9/11, and a global pandemic is a true testament to the hard work of our franchisees, the compelling nature of our consumer offerings, the staying power of the Jellystone Park brand, and the efficacy of our ongoing marketing efforts.
We continually evaluate our marketing strategies and tactics, always exploring and experimenting with new initiatives to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our efforts. Doing so expands the reach of our messaging and leads to greater revenues for our franchisees.
In 2021, we enhanced our digital marketing by relaunching our brand website, expanding our outreach efforts to family travel influencers and national media outlets, and partnering with the host of a network TV show on a Jellystone Park social media takeover. Those efforts were in addition to the ongoing honing of our digital advertising, which runs the gamut from video ads to display advertising to paid keywords.
Find Out More
Watch an overview of what makes Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts so special. Then, click to our video gallery to view owner testimonials and other insightful videos.