Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts is the only franchise in the United States solely focused on the family camping demographic. There are currently more than 75 Jellystone Park locations in the United States and Canada and due to our recent string of successes, we’re currently expanding into new territories.
It’s not just a campground. It’s Jellystone Park™
We’re Smarter Than the Average Franchise
- Ranked the #1 franchise in the camping category by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ranked one of the Top 50 franchises in the United States in terms of franchisee satisfaction by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Ranked one of the Top 100 franchises in the country by Franchise Gator
- 92% of Jellystone Park franchisees recommend the franchise per FranchiseBusinessREVIEW 2018 survey
- Named one of the best franchises in the nation for women by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Jellystone Park existing location revenues have averaged 10.5% annual growth the past four years
- Jellystone Park locations generated an average of $1.6 million in revenue in 2018
Build, Buy or Convert?
by Jellystone Park Franchisee Ricky Jenkins
Ricky Jenkins, President of Houston-based The Jenkins Organization, did some homework before getting into the campground business. A lot of it. After 30 years in the self-storage industry, he was concerned that it was getting overbuilt. So, it was time to find something new. Campgrounds were intriguing, and he set out on a field trip of sorts. After visiting more than 300, he bought his first park three years ago.
Today, The Jenkins Organization, through Great Escapes RV Resorts, owns eight camp-resorts, including four franchise Jellystone Park locations. It has both acquired existing Jellystone Park camp-resorts and converted independent campgrounds to the Jellystone Park brand. Its fifth Jellystone Park is being built from the ground up.
Find Out More
Watch an overview of what makes Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts so special. Then, click to our video gallery to view owner testimonials and other insightful videos.