Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts is the only franchise in the United States solely focused on the family camping demographic. There are currently more than 75 Jellystone Park locations in the United States and Canada and due to our recent string of successes, we’re currently expanding into new territories.
It’s not just a campground. It’s Jellystone Park™
We’re Smarter Than the Average Franchise
- Ranked the #1 franchise in the camping category by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ranked one of the Top 50 franchises in the United States in terms of franchisee satisfaction by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Ranked one of the Top 100 franchises in the country by Franchise Gator
- 92% of Jellystone Park franchisees recommend the franchise per FranchiseBusinessREVIEW 2018 survey
- Named one of the best franchises in the nation for women by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Jellystone Park existing location revenues have averaged 10.5% annual growth the past four years
- Jellystone Park locations generated an average of $1.6 million in revenue in 2018
From Vision to Reality: Creating and Constructing Profitable Camp-Resorts
Note: This is the second in a series of blogs explaining how Leisure Systems, Inc. and its partner, Environmental Design Group, help new investors build successful parks from the ground up, as well as expand current campgrounds. Environmental Design Group is one of the nation’s largest consulting firms specializing in campground master planning, design, and construction services.
By Stefanie Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C and Dave McCallops, P.E., Environmental Design Group
Imagine a family driving into your camp-resort for the first time. As they proceed slowly to their cabin or RV site, a sense of excitement builds. They stop, get out, look around and shout, “WOW!”
To be financially successful, a family camp-resort needs to be planned and built to elicit and deliver that “WOW” experience. Anything less means your guests will have nothing more than an average visit that they could get at another campground.
Today’s Jellystone Park is a family vacation destination. Leisure Systems, Inc. has created a unique brand with attractions, activities and features that separate it from other campgrounds. Bringing that brand to life comes down to the master plan which includes elements such as:
- The arrival and check-in experience
- Intuitive and easy to follow wayfinding and circulation patterns
- Layout and design of RV and cabin sites that maximize views and create attractive living spaces
- Placement of buildings and amenities to support programs, operations and, of course, all the fun family attractions!
Find Out More
Watch an overview of what makes Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts so special. Then, click to our video gallery to view owner testimonials and other insightful videos.