Jellystone Park 101
Now is the perfect time to join the network of Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resorts. There are currently more than 75 franchised locations across the United States and Canada and we’re looking to expand — again!
We’re Smarter Than the Average Franchise
- Ranked the #1 franchise in the camping category by Entrepreneur magazine in 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Ranked one of the Top 50 franchises in terms of franchisee satisfaction by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
- Ranked one of the Top 100 franchises in the United States by Franchise Gator
- 92% of current Jellystone Park franchisees recommend the franchise per FranchiseBusinessREVIEW survey
- Named one of the best franchises for women by FranchiseBusinessREVIEW
The Jellystone Park 101 Workshop Includes:
- Overview of the camping industry by National School of RV Park and Campground Management instructors
- Hospitality presentation by LLA Hospitality, a leading provider of outdoor and experiential hospitality management services
- Walk-through of the information needed to build a brand new park, transition an existing campground into a Jellystone Park location, or purchase an existing Jellystone Park franchise
- Information regarding the benefits and support systems incorporated within the Jellystone Park network. Topics range from training programs to discounts offered by vendors and suppliers to ongoing park operational guidance
- Advantages of the Jellystone Park online reservation system
- Advice from current Jellystone Park franchisees
- Discussion of the financing options available from Business Finance Depot to fund your new build, expand your park, or acquire an existing campground
- Complimentary lunch and dinner and a Jellystone Park gift bag for each attendee
Date: Sunday, November 10, 2019
Location: Embassy Suites Charleston Area, 5055 International Blvd., North Charleston, SC 29418
Cost: $75 per person
Contact our Director of Franchise Sales & Development.
Joey Coleman & Rick Coleman – Tabor City, NC
In 2001, we began a unique challenge to build a campground on our family farm 35 miles inland from Myrtle Beach. People responded to our design of large concrete pads, full hook-ups, plenty of open space, and ultimate customer service. But we soon had “growing pains” with procedures and operations.
In 2003, we joined Jellystone Park™. The operations… Read more
Bill Pott – Cave City, KYI really like the way it brings me a nice class of customers. I get happy families. I get people who want to come and to spend money to have fun. They enjoy our park. It’s just wonderful they way they come in, and you get so many that want to meet the other guests, they want to go have fun on the Jumping Pillow, then they want to go to the Splash Pad – and they want … Read more
Erv & Marilyn Banes – Frankenmuth, MI
We decided to convert to the Jellystone Park™ system in 1996 because the market conditions were changing. Several of our colleagues had converted and grown in the process. We found that by changing our customer base to families, rather than seniors, we expanded.
The advantage of a Jellystone Park™ is that it is so much more alive than the average park. Plu… Read more
Denny Quigley & Tami Alessio – Harrisville, PA2011 was our first year as a Jellystone Park™. Since then, we have definitely noticed that we are attracting a lot more guests from a much larger radius that extends nationwide. And we are seeing more guests from Canada. Over this three year time period, our store sales have increased almost 45%! The increased business also helped to allow us to do… Read more
Brent Fannin – Delaware Beaches
2011 was our first year as a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™. We saw record occupancy levels with increases of more than 35% year over year! The addition of nine cabins to our park yielded occupancy levels well over 90% each weekend! The conversion to a Jellystone Park™ did exactly what we expected – it grew our business.
Theresa Isaacson – Caledonia, WI
We’re going to be entering our 13th season, and I sure would hate to own a property without being Yogi branded. The reason we really like Jellystone Parks is because of the support behind us. With 80 other parks in the system, we have 80 sources of question-and-answer type people to go to. The support is wonderful. The franchise, the LSI system itself – their … Read more
Roger & Anna Barry – Fremont, IN
When we joined the Jellystone Park™ system in 1980, we were a small operation without a plan. What we have learned through the years from LSI and our fellow Yogi Bear™ owners and operators has been extremely valuable. We now have over 500 sites, RV Sales, waterslides, and a seven family member team of owners and operating managers. We couldn’t have done it w… Read more
Rick Spear – Estes Park, COWe’ve been in the Jellystone franchise system for 20 years this year. It was a family endeavor to begin with, but over those 20 years we’ve seen significant growth of our campground. In particular, just the last three years in a row we’ve been up double digits, 10-11% points three years in a row. We’ve really been coming on strong, and continue to see good grow… Read more
Chip Smith – Monticello, IAWe got into the Jellystone brand at the beginning of last year. This is the end of our first season. We are pretty excited about it. What I like most about the brand is the fact that they are drawing in families from three hours away. They all know what we’re there for, and they’re willing to spend a longer time at our park than just the weekend. The investme… Read more
Ian & Sally Steyn – Larkspur, CO2009 was our first year as a Jellystone Park™ and since then we have experienced double digit growth. For 2012, our revenues were up 33% and net operating income was up more than that, year over year! After almost four decades of owning various businesses, converting our campground to a Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort ranks among the smartest decisions.… Read more