- Reconstruction / refurbishment of all 125 existing campsites to include new gravel, 50 amp electric services and to reconfigure certain sites to create some pull through sites and the installation of additional water lines as needed.
- Repair and or the addition of a sewer system and the hook-ups for one section of the existing park.
- Construction of 12 additional Full Hook-Up R V sites.
- Construction of 20 full service camping cabins, with a mix of 3 different size units.
- Reconstruction of the swimming beach and installation of the largest Wibit floating aqua park available.
- Installation of 2 swimming and activity pools totaling almost 10,000 square feet plus twin, 40 foot water slides.
- Construction of an 8,000+ square foot Camp Store and Registration building that will also house a snack bar and craft activities
- Redesign of the front entrance.
The timing of the initial swimming and activity pool construction will be based on the timing of approvals from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality. Future plans call for construction of a 50-slip courtesy dock, a 150-slip marina, three to four additional swimming pools, a water playground with water slides and a waterfront restaurant after the Ryan’s assess the level of public demand and interest in the additional planned improvements. The Ryan’s said they have worked closely with Mannford Mayor Tyler Buttram, Town Administrator Mike Nunneley and both the local and Tulsa divisions of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to obtain all of the necessary entitlements as well as an extendable lease from the federal government. The campground at Keystone Lake originally consisted of 125 water and electric campsites with 3 boat ramps, 3 fishing piers, playgrounds, sand beaches, pavilions and restrooms on over 220 acres situated on beautiful Keystone Lake. Keystone Lake is a man made 25,000 acre recreation lake with over 300 miles of pristine shoreline. The park, which is open from May 20th through Labor Day Weekend, is located just off highway 51 and is 18 miles west of Tulsa Oklahoma. For reservations and for more information, please visit www.keystonelakejp.com.