Jellystone Park™ Camping Franchise Offer
Whether you are converting, purchasing or building a campground, Camp Jellystone has developed a camping franchise offer to make joining the Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ system even more enticing.
- A Conversion Package (valued at over $11,000) that includes: 10 foot Yogi Bear™ Statue, Yogi Bear™ Character Costume, Jellystone Park™ Entrance Sign Credit
- Royalties of 6 percent are paid only on incremental gross revenues gained as a Jellystone Park™ after a Base Business Exclusion* is met. (There is a 1 percent Advertising royalty and .5 percent Club Yogi Rewards royalty applicable to all gross revenues.)
- Access to profitable Yogi Bear™ merchandise to improve store sales.
- Tools and Support for areas of Merchandise, Operations and Marketing.
- Comprehensive training for the transition to a Jellystone Park™. Includes:
- CAMP- Certification and Management Program
- CARE- Caring About Recreation and Entertainment
- A proprietary reservations, front office and POS (Point of Sale) system with an online, real-time reservation component for a low monthly fee. Includes training at your property.
*Base Business Exclusion (BBE) is based on your gross revenues for the previous 12 months.
Review the details on the subsequent pages, then contact the Director of Franchise Sales & Development.
Click on the image below to view our locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Denny Quigley & Tami Alessio – Harrisville, PA2011 was our first year as a Jellystone Park™. Since then, we have definitely noticed that we are attracting a lot more guests from a much larger radius that extends nationwide. And we are seeing more guests from Canada. Over this three year time period, our store sales have increased almost 45%! The increased business also helped to allow us to do… Read more
Daren & Lorraine Carlson – Hocking Hills, OH
The Jellystone Park brand has made a huge difference in our business. If we had 50 more sites and more cabins, they’d be filled every weekend.
Theresa Isaacson – Caledonia, WI
We’re going to be entering our 13th season, and I sure would hate to own a property without being Yogi branded. The reason we really like Jellystone Parks is because of the support behind us. With 80 other parks in the system, we have 80 sources of question-and-answer type people to go to. The support is wonderful. The franchise, the CJS system itself – their … Read more
Susan Novotny – South Haven, MIWithin 5 years, we have more than tripled our revenue. We have no regrets becoming a franchisee of Jellystone Park!
Joey Coleman & Rick Coleman – Tabor City, NC
In 2001, we began a unique challenge to build a campground on our family farm 35 miles inland from Myrtle Beach. People responded to our design of large concrete pads, full hook-ups, plenty of open space, and ultimate customer service. But we soon had “growing pains” with procedures and operations.
In 2003, we joined Jellystone Park™. The operations… Read more
Bob & Beth Ryan – Mannford, OKOur family has been a franchisee for over 30 years. The support that both the franchisor and fellow franchisees offer goes above and beyond expectations.
Ray Aljets – Sioux Falls, SDThree generations of my family have operated our Jellystone Park location and I can say with the utmost confidence that the Jellystone Park system has had a dramatic impact on our bottom line. Opportunities to increase guest satisfaction and revenue are everywhere and the creativity of those in the Jellystone Park system keep me on the leading edge of both the family … Read more
Jessica & Mickey Spak – Chautauqua County, NYI love the support from the franchise. I would tell any prospect looking at converting or building a Jellystone Park, that it’s the single best business decision you can make.
Erv & Marilyn Banes – Frankenmuth, MI
We decided to convert to the Jellystone Park™ system in 1996 because the market conditions were changing. Several of our colleagues had converted and grown in the process. We found that by changing our customer base to families, rather than seniors, we expanded.
The advantage of a Jellystone Park™ is that it is so much more alive than the average park. Plu… Read more